Saturday, March 5, 2016

Interview With TheInnovative

I called TheInnovative back for another interview so I can talk more about what he does on Roblox. I hope you find out something new about him and enjoy reading!


What do you do on Roblox?


I'm a learning game developer, graphic designer for several years, and I also design and make GUI's/User Interfaces for people.

Did you ever make GUIs for any other major game developers?


Yes, I designed the user interface for Team Demented's "Demented Defense", and I'm currently designing and creating the user interface for Meadows Ranch.

What do you think would be your greatest accomplishment on Roblox so far as a developer?


My greatest accomplishment on ROBLOX as a developer is being accepted for RBXDev just over a year ago.

How did you start off developing?


I started developing around 2013 when I was inspired to be a game dev and had some cool ideas I wanted to try.

What inspires you to keep developing?


Keeping motivation is difficult, but what drives me is when I'm not developing, and a bunch of cool ideas and solutions pop into my head so I write them down in my phone and work on them later.

Are you currently working on any games?


Currently I'm making the UI for Meadows Ranch, and my other project is my well known (for taking forever, lol) project, Last Man Standing.

What is your biggest goal to accomplish on Roblox?


I have several goals like to bring a game of mine to the front page (preferably LMS), DevEx a few thousand in a year/per year, become an intern or join the accelerator program in 2018, etc.

Do you have any advice for people wanting to become developers?


It takes time, practice, and a lot of learning. The most important part is to have fun doing all three. Choose what you want to do, whether that's to make contraptions, make fun and reusable code or modules, make a small or large game, etc.


Thank you for your time with this interview!


You're welcome!