Thursday, August 27, 2015

Interview With TigersInTheBlox

INTERVIEW WITH TIGERSINTHEBLOX



Tiger: Hey!

Animal: Hi

Tiger: Hi

Animal: So do you want to first tell us what you do on Roblox?

Tiger: Well I make the ROBLOX Live Hangout and the InceptionTime hangout for starters. But I did make a game called the Evil Swordsman.

Animal: I saw that when you had the Roblox Live Hangout open on your own profile it had 10k+ visits. Did you expect to get that many?

Tiger: Yes, because of ROBLOX ending and starting on the game I did expect it.

Animal: Did they only start and end on it once? I haven’t been keeping up with the streams lately.

Tiger: No, It was first shown when TheGamer101 was on the Next level. And ROBLOX started at the place and it got over 300+ visits at the time they were on there it hit the front page.

Animal: That is amazing. I’ve never created anything that famous before. Was this the first game you ever made that got that many visits?

Tiger: No. The first game was called the Evil Swordsman.

Animal: Off to more random questions. What is your favorite color?

Tiger: Blue. But my profile on Twitter is orange. Idk why but I chose it.

Animal: Do you friend just anyone?

Tiger: I used to. But not now ever since the 200 Max friend update is on.

Animal: How did you meet Inception?

Tiger: I met InceptionTime last year back in October when he first got hosted on ROBLOX.

Animal: What type of people do you follow on Twitter?

Tiger: Not people who put rude, weird stuff or disgusting things. If they do i’ll just unfollow them.

Animal: I do none of that. As matter of fact, I barely ever tweet. All I use my Twitter for is getting interviews and posting random photos of me playing Roblox games. What is your favorite Roblox game at the moment?

Tiger: It’s a hard one at the moment. I do like ROBLOX Deathrun. I find that fun to play but to be true i don’t play a lot of ROBLOX games unless i’m playing with ROBLOX admins like following JackInTheBlox into one. Or Streaming with InceptionTime.

Animal: Or when Inception came to my game and everyone followed. How did you come up with your username?

Tiger: Well I’ve always liked what  JackInTheBlox on the TNL Streams since he is funny. But to be true he use to dress up in a tiger outfit and I liked the tiger outfit so thats where I got TigersInTheBlox from but i used to be called other names before i created TigersInTheBlox.


Animal: Do you always keep up the the streams?

Tiger: Like streaming on my own channel?

Animal: No, watching the TNL show every Wednesday. Do you always try to make it?

Tiger: Yes, But when i was at School i couldn’t always watch TNL. But now i’m at college i can because i now have a day off on Thursday.

Animal: How many more questions can you handle answering?

Tiger: About 5 more.

Animal: Now I have to think of 5. Hmmmmm. When did you first join Roblox?

Tiger: I joined in 2011. On 14TJS (weird username i know)

Animal: Cool, I joined 2011 too. Do you make anyone their own player GFX? Lately I’ve been having bad luck with finding someone. They all stop responding to me.

Tiger: I would say Yes. But if i do that then i got everyone fireing Graphics at me and i have College to start and other projects to finish off For example Inceptiontimes Hangout. But i’ve never made people graphics apart from InceptionTime.

Animal: I thought of a great question. How do you get ranked in Inception’s fan group?

Tiger: I could Rank you but i gotta sometimes ask InceptionTime for permission. Before ranking members.

Animal: 3 questions so far. Tell us a random story while I go and fix the grammar mistakes.

Tiger: Well I did have a School Group ages back in 2014 Before i met InceptionTime.
Called Brassington Academy School My Cousin made the name. But the school group came inactive when i started helping inceptiontime. It was slowly going inactive before i started with InceptionTime. (The Group started Back in 2013)

Animal: Last question? Hmm. Must be a great last question. Favorite Roblox Admin?

Tiger: It has to be JackInTheBlox!

Animal: Thank you for taking time to come to this interview!

Tiger: No Problem! :)



THIS HAS BEEN AN INTERVIEW WITH TIGERSINTHEBLOX BY THE ROBLOX ARCHIVES!